September 08, 2020

Lost and Found

Feeling lost on my life journey,

what I expected to see was not there,

what I hoped would come, did not.

I am numb with unsettling doubt.

Is this truly the pathway?

Did I miss a turnoff in my path this day or yesterday?

Has my inner compass lost true north?

Did I misread the signposts?


Be still. 

Christ has not forgotten me,

He relentlessly pursues me.

Christ desires intimacy with me,

He is seeking me.

I repent of lost hope.

From ashes my inner fire

burns once more.

 

The Holy Spirit is not lost, 

I am not abandoned.

The Spirit knows where I am, 

rejoice and welcome Him.

Be still. Sense His presence.

He sees the broken signposts,

now He leads the way.

 

Craig A. Roberts, craigrobertsauthor.com, August 27, 2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment